…in which I take you on a sonic adventure through the beginning, end, and aftermath of a trainwreck relationship. No one relationship in particular, I’ve been married so long I don’t remember any others, really. 🙂 But this is a mix that not only progresses through a series of moods but which also purports to tell a story. I hope you enjoy it.
I’ll be out of town for the weekend with little or no internet access. Hopefully when I get back I will have a whole bunch of Iron DJ entries to listen to!
- ELO – I’m Alive
- Pulp – Disco 2000
- Matthew Sweet – I’ve Been Waiting
- Stevie Wonder – I Believe
- Iggy Pop – Some Weird Sin
- Bill Withers – Who Is He And What Is He To You?
- …And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead – Relative Ways
- Beach Boys – God Only Knows
- The Slackers – So This Is The Night
- Ben Folds Five – Song For The Dumped
- The Police – So Lonely
- Aretha Franklin – Don’t Play That Song (You Lied)
- Unbunny – X
- David Bowie – Quicksand
- Queen – All Dead, All Dead